Official KXLY 920 Pin To Win Rules:
1. Contest begins Thursday, September 13, 2012 and ends Friday, September 21, 2012. Listeners are invited to re-pin the official "Go Cougs" "Re-Pin To Win" image found at http://pinterest.com/kxly920/One Grand Prize winner will be drawn from all re-pinned images received. All re-pinned entries must be received by Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 11:55 pm. Winner will receive 2 tickets to September 22, 2012 Cougar Football home game in Pullman, WA plus parking pass good for use on September 22, 2012. Winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries. Contestants must fully pin the official "Go Cougs" "Re-Pin To Win" image in order to be considered a finalist. No mechanically or mass produced entries will be accepted. KXLY Broadcast Group and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. Winner will need to pick up their prize before Friday, September 7th, 2012 at 5pm from KXLY Broadcast Group offices. Winner must provide name, address, phone number and date of birth in order to collect prize. Prize must be claimed at the KXLY Broadcast Group front desk, 426 West Boone Avenue, Spokane, WA 99201 during normal business hours by specific request. Identification may be required.
2. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
3. All winners must be at least 18 years of age and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. Entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to be live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutes of prize will be permitted.
5. KXLY Broadcast Group and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KXLY also reserves the right to not award 3rd party prizes to contestants who have, in KXLY's sole judgment, failed to comply with terms of previous contests run by the KXLY Broadcast Group. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
6. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
7. By participating in this contest, contestants grant KXLY Broadcast Group permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestants name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KXLY Broadcast Group contest without any additional compensation.
8. Decision of KXLY Broadcast Group judges are final.
9. By accepting any prize, winner releases KXLY Broadcast Group from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
10. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KXLY Broadcast Group reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.