KXLY AM 920 presents
the KXLY 920 Mark Peterson Weather Guarentee
GRAND PRIZE: Win the ‘Jackpot Amount’. KXLY AM 920 will note the high temperature that Mark Peterson forecasts each day. If he is within three degrees, he is correct. If he is off by more than three degrees, then one KXLY VIP Club member will have a chance to win the jackpot amount. The name drawn will have nine minutes and twenty seconds to call back. The jackpot will start at $100 and go up by $10 each day that Mark is correct, or if the KXLY VIP member drawn does not call back
1.Enter the KXLY VIP Club at www.kxly920.com. Contest begins 10/10/11 and ends 12/30/12. Winner need not be present at the drawing to win.
2.To Enter: Contestants must fully complete the entry form at www.kxly920.com. Only one  entry per person.
3.One  Grand Prize winner will be chosen each time Mark Peterson does not get the forecast correct. The Grand Prize winner’s name will be announced on KXLY AM 920 and they will have nine minutes and twenty seconds to call back to win the jackpot.
4.Grand Prize winners will be notified when their check in the ‘jackpot amount’ is ready to pick up.. The information you provide is used to document the "claiming of the prize(s)" during KXLY's verification process unless you opt in to receiver further KXLY Broadcast Group email notifications. Prize(s) may be claimed at the KXLY Broadcast Group front desk, 426 West Boone Avenue, Spokane, WA 99201 during normal business hours. Identification may be required.
5.Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KXLY Broadcast Group and their affiliated companies, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
6.There will not be any substitutions or exchanges of prizes or travel arrangements without written approval from management.
7.You must be 18 years or older, a legal U.S. resident, and a resident of the state of Washington or Idaho to be eligible to win.
8.No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited.
9.KXLY Broadcast Group and their affiliated companies, and associated sponsors, are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. When prizes involve a third-party situation, a release form will be signed by winners to release KXLY Broadcast Group and their affiliated companies, and associated sponsors, from any liability for the failure of any third-party provider of a prize. For questions, comments or concerns, please contact the KXLY Prize Coordinator (509) 329-4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
10.Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes. This prize is for one  person only. Please note any expiration dates on prizes as they are final.
11.By participating in this contest, contestants grant KXLY Broadcast Group and their affiliated companies, and associated sponsors, permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestants name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KXLY Broadcast Group contest, without any additional compensation.
12.Decision of KXLY Broadcast Group judges are final.
13.By accepting any prize, winner releases KXLY Broadcast Group and their affiliated companies, from any and all liabilities associated with or arising in any way from said prize.
14.KXLY Broadcast Group reserve the right to change the rules and/or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
15. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Automated voting of any kind is not allowed. Detection of said automated voting will lead to votes being voided
16. Only one registered account per voter. If multiple accounts are detected for a single voter, they will be disabled and votes disqualified
17. Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the contest commissioners, which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest.
18. The Contest and all of the related pages, contents and code are copyright, UPICKEM, Inc., and/or KXLY. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
19. UPICKEM and KXLY are not responsible for Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God.
20. This contest is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that a contestant is using the contest for gambling purposes they will be disqualified and reported to authorities.
21. This contest is officially sponsored by KXLY.